What Are Elusive Dreams

What Are Elusive Dreams



My Elusive Dreams was Bobby Vinton’s twentieth studio album, released in 1970. The title track, a remake of a 1967 Tammy Wynette/David Houston hit, is the album’s only single. Cover versions include B.J. Thomas’ hit Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head, the Beatles’ hit Something, Leaving on a Jet Plane, I’ll Never Fall in Love Again, I Will Follow You, and Barbara Lewis’ hit Baby I’m Yours.

9/16/2017  · Today (9-16-2017) marks the 50th anniversary of My Elusive Dreams hitting #1 on the country charts. It was recorded on June 6, 1967. This was Tammy’s first…

Elusive Dreams is a leading design and planning house that transforms simple spaces into unique experiences. ‘Glamorous, Timeless, Iconic and Classic’ defines Elusive Dreams, that aims for caviar dreams and champagne moments, always!, Elusive Dreams Lyrics: You followed me to Texas, you followed me to Utah / We didn’t find it there so we moved on / Then you went with me to A-la-bam’ / Things looked good in Birmingham / We didn …

Take Good Care of My Baby, Stand by Your Man, Silver Threads and Golden N…, The Twelfth of Never, Sometimes When We Touch

Advertiser